• +628113891313
  • indovisasolutions@gmail.com
  • Jl. Nelayan No.6, Canggu, Kuta Utara, Badung, Bali 80361

Spouse KITAS

People who are legally married to an Indonesian citizen or a foreigner with Working KITAS or Investor KITAS can apply for Spouse KITAS (or Family Visa).
The goal is to rejoin the family (spouse/children) in Indonesia through many entries. This permit is only valid for a short time and cannot be used to work.

Who can get Spouse KITAS ?

  • Foreigner who officially married to an Indonesian
  • Those who already have a working KITAS can apply for a Family KITAS to their family ( spouse and children) to join them in Indonesia
  • Children born from a legal marriage with an Indonesian citizen

Please contact our 24 hours customer service for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *