LATEST UPDATE: Multiple Entry Visa (D212) Now Can Enter Through All Immigration Checkpoints in Indonesia, Including Bali
Based on Circular Letter Number IMI-0072.GR.01.01 of 2023, effective on February 25, 2023, foreigners can apply for a Multiple Entry Visa (Index D212), which is valid for 1 year, to visit Indonesia through all immigration checkpoints, including Bali.
To apply for this visa, you must have a sponsor such as a corporation or company in Indonesia. The main requirements for submitting Multiple Entry Visa are as follows:
- Valid passport and still valid for at least 18 (eighteen) months;
- Letter of guarantee from the sponsor except for visits in the context of tourism;
- Proof of having living expenses while in Indonesia such as a checking account, savings book, or deposit for the last 3 (three) months belonging to a Foreigner or sponsor in an amount of at least USD 2000 (two thousand US dollars) or equivalent;
- Return ticket or onward ticket to continue the journey to another country except for the crew of the Conveyance who will stop over to join the ship and continue the journey to another country; And
- A recent color photograph taken at least the last 3 (three) months with a white background.
Interested in applying this visa? Indo Visa Solutions can help you to apply for this visa. Contact us for the consultation.